The following policies pertain to students enrolled in the following degree programs within Taubman College*:
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Urban Technology
- Master of Architecture (including those with Advanced Standing)
- Master of Urban Design
Articles are listed in alphabetical order.
- Adding and Dropping Courses
- Auditing/Visiting Courses
- Course Selection and Registration
- Course Waivers
- Incomplete Grades
- Independent Study
- Leaves of Absence
- Student Emergency Fund
Students in a Rackham program (MURP, MS_DMT, ARCH PhD, URP PhD) should refer to the Rackham Academic Policies.