Taubman College recognizes that students often face unexpected circumstances which significantly affect their ability to engage fully in the academic experience. Managed by Student Affairs, the Emergency Fund was created to support student persistence and degree progression during these moments of hardship.
- The student is a currently enrolled, degree-seeking Taubman College undergraduate or graduate student.
- The student has not received Emergency Funding from Taubman College previously.
- The student has a serious, unanticipated need (defined below) that could delay or halt their education.
Requests from students are reviewed on a rolling basis as they are submitted, as funding is available.
Additional Funding & Emergency Assistance Resources for U-M Students*
- Office of Financial Aid Emergency Funding
- U-M Tuition Refund Insurance
- CEW+ Emergency Funding
- Dean of Students Emergency Funds
- Rackham Expanded Graduate Student Emergency Funds (MURP and MS students)
- Maize and Blue Cupboard Campus Food Pantry
- Rackham Student Government Fall 2021 Basic Needs Program
*These resources are subject to change at the discretion of the offices that manage them.