All Taubman College undergraduate students are admitted to a specific degree program, either architecture or urban technology. Students can change their major within the college. This is considered an Intra-Transfer.
1. Contact Taubman College Student Affairs
Contact Student Affairs to discuss your plans, determine how the change may impact your time to a degree, and identify the next steps.
2. Meet with the faculty program director of the program you’d like to pursue
This is an important information-gathering step so you can feel confident in making an informed decision regarding your official plan of study.
3. Complete the transfer prerequisites
Complete the transfer prerequisites for the program you’d like to transfer into.
All transfer applicants must complete the required prerequisite coursework before transferring.
4. Submit Taubman College Intra-Transfer Application
Taubman College Intra-Transfer students will begin their new degree program in the Fall term.
- Deadline to submit Intra-Transfer Application Form: February 1
- Admissions decision sent to applicant: End of March
- Register for Fall courses: Late March-early April
- Students will register during their regular individual registration appointments assigned by the central Office of the Registrar.
- Students will work with Taubman College Student Affairs on course selection.
Contact Taubman College Student Affairs.