Closed Courses

Classes are entered into Wolverine Access with a specific number of open seats (enrollment capacity). This number is determined by the department offering the course. Classes that reach that specified enrollment capacity will be listed as “closed”. 

Students may register for a closed class only by obtaining an override (class permission) from the department offering the course. Procedures for granting permissions will vary by department. 

For Taubman College courses you should contact the instructor to ask them to consider approving a permission for you. To process a permission, the instructor must email to indicate their approval. The College Registrar can then enter the permission into Wolverine Access for you.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles