Academic Advising Appointments are self-scheduled through the Taubman College Career Network. While scheduling, you’ll be able to choose whether you want to meet in-person or via video call. You should plan on meeting with an academic advisor at least once per semester.
Scheduling Academic Advising Appointments
- Join the Taubman College Career Network
- Select the Advising Tab
- Filter by Appointment Type
- Click on “First Available” or View Advisor Profiles and click “Book Meeting”
- Follow Prompts to select type, time, and discussion topics
- Confirm selections
Student Affairs staff are also available for Drop-In Advising Hours throughout the week. Click here for the current drop-in schedule.
Topics you might want to discuss with an academic advisor include:
- Registration/course selection
- Degree planning
- Scholarship/Fellowship Opportunities
- OPT/CPT Requests (International Students)
- Academic Difficulties
- Navigating campus resources
The academic advising team can also be contacted at TaubmanCollegeAdvising@umich.edu.