Cross-Campus Transfers

If you’re transferring from a different U-M Ann Arbor school/college, you should complete a minimum of 34 credit hours and a maximum of 70 credit hours during your first two years on campus, including all of the prerequisite coursework. The application deadline is February 1. If accepted to the Bachelor of Science in Urban Technology program, students will begin their Taubman coursework in the spring (if taking the Cities Intensive) or fall semester (if you have already completed the Intensive). 

This program is not currently available to transfer students outside of the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor. 

Please check out the Cross Campus Transfer section on Urban Technology’s website for more information on the application process and prerequisite courses. 

Additional Resources

UT Cross Campus Transfer Sample Schedule

UT Cross Campus Transfer Worksheet

If you have any questions, please contact Taubman College Admissions at

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles