For International Students

Career resources and information for international students.

Additional Resources

International Students can utilize the following resources, external sites, and articles for information about career preparation and development. Additional relevant...

Work Authorization

International students will typically need to obtain Curricular Practical Training (CPT) or Optional Practical Training (OPT) authorization in order to...

H-1B Sponsorship

Some international students may seek to obtain an H-1B visa to work in the United States after graduating from Taubman...

Taubman Tools for Faculty, Staff, and Current Students

The Taubman College Intranet is an evolving repository of information co-created by us all for faculty, staff, and current students. It is a single starting point to access internal resources and complements other college and university resources.

Use the site navigation or the search function to locate content. Click "thumbs up" or 'thumbs down" to let content providers know if the information was helpful...or not! Let us know using this form if you cannot find the information you need, identify content that needs to be updated, or have questions or ideas.

More Information

  • No categories