Taubman College’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Five-Year Strategic Plan focused on tangible strategies in the following:
- Infrastructure and Oversight
- Student, Faculty, and Staff Diversity
- Recruitment, Academic, and Professional Development
- Research and Creative Work
- Constructing an Equitable and Inclusive Community
Taubman College released yearly reports on its DEI Strategic Plan progress. These reports provide transparency and accountability. Learn more:
- Year 1 Taubman College Strategic Plan and DEI Graphic Report
- Year 2 Taubman College Strategic Plan
- Year 3 Taubman College Strategic Plan
- Year 4 Taubman College Strategic Plan
- Year 5 Taubman College Strategic Plan
University of Michigan and Taubman College faculty, staff, and student are now collaborating on our next DEI strategic plan (DEI 2.0).
Do you have any ideas, comments, or feedback? Let us know what you think through the Taubman College DEI Feedback form!